Pelletted Carrot Seed

Willie McKemie mckemie at austinfarm.org
Wed Mar 27 08:30:09 EST 2002

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 08:05:35AM -0500, Allan Balliett wrote:
> Anyone (other than Rob) using pelletted Carrot Seed?

I've been using my current supply for three years and the germination
rate is now low.  I like pelleted carrot seed because it allows me to
mix it in the planter seed hoppers of my Planet Jrs with spinach seed.
If I get the mixture right, I have a fair carrot crop about the time the
spinach plays out.

When I got this last batch, it seemed that pelleted was getting rare
because of the prevalence of vacuum planters.  It seems like I got the
pelleted from Siegers.

--
Willie  from one of the largest single-user all-Linux networks in Dale.