Genetically Engineered Corn

Franklin W. Davis parsons at cybertours.com
Sun Mar 24 18:42:07 EST 2002

    Hi Leig...but arn't the creepy crawlies that plague our crops also becoming more resistant to the various topical spray's that are presently being used by most farmers? Seems we are caught between a rock and a hard place on this one.
    Making a profit is the name of the game if your selling anything, also farm sales..:-)
    The knee jerk reaction about Alar almost put apple farmers out of business around here, about ten years or so ago. When all things are said and done, and in time, I think more good then harm will come from gene modification. Franklin