Health Insurance

HMSTDFRMS at aol.com HMSTDFRMS at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 18:37:39 EST 2002

We have health ins. with the National Association of the Self Employed, a
Texas based company. Unfortunately, I would not recommend them to anyone. Our
family policy costs us close to $500 per month, and they have decreased our
coverage over the last 7 years. Because of a pre-existing condition we are
tied into them for a while longer.
Many of the farmers in this area have arranged for ins. by joining the local
Chamber of Commerce. In our area the Chamber offers several ins. options
including HMO, Blue Cross, etc.  My advise is to look around carefully!
Linda
Homestead Farms