Genetically Engineered Corn

Franklin W. Davis parsons at cybertours.com
Sat Mar 23 21:13:43 EST 2002

    Hi Marj....ayup...this ol' Maine clod hopper finds it rather hilarious that even with a "gun" to inject each ear on an acre or two would be one h--- of a job..:-)..ayup...can see it now...that ol' sun just abroilin' down...:-) How many ears to the acre?..:-)
    Ayup...it's easy nuff to cut out a little worn now and again...like you thats the way I do it also...and I can remember the good ol' days...cos I was there..:-) Franklin