Genetically Engineered Corn

Franklin W. Davis parsons at cybertours.com
Sat Mar 23 20:33:42 EST 2002

    Hi all...I find it interesting how many claim to have allergic reaction to this product...me thinks it's to have a share in the money from the class action suit thats coming on down the road...:-)
    Injecting ears of corn?...not a very easy thing to do if you have an acre or two..:-) How many do you think would have an allergic reaction from vegetable oil or mineral oil if that ever got out..:-) Franklin