market-farming course

Marcie A. Rosenzweig fullcircle at jps.net
Thu Mar 21 22:55:27 EST 2002

Nan,

Robin Kohanowich at Central Carolina Community College has a great
course in preactical, hands-on sustainable ag that I believe includes
marketing the crop.

rkohanowich at yahoo.com (919) 542-6495 x226

John Hendrickson at CIAS, University of Wisconsin, Madison has
developed and teaches a practical, hands-on Beginning Farmers course
jhendric at facstaff.wisc.edu  (608) 265-3704

There is also a beginning farmer course taught through the New
England Small Farm Institute and I'm out of batteries on my
Handspring so I can look that up for you.

Santa Rosa JC also has practical couses happening.

Contact these folks to see what they are doing.  Why re-invent the wheel?
Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Lane
Auburn, CA 95603