a market farming course?

Chris Sawyer css at ioa.com
Thu Mar 21 11:26:21 EST 2002

If you connect with the ASAP web site (www.asapconnections.org), you can
reach Gary Gumz. Asheville-Buncombe Technical College has been doing
this for several years to assist tobacco growers in converting to other
specialty crops and Gary has been one of the pioneers in getting this
going. It is not a degree program even yet but has been a help to our
farm and many others.

Chris Sawyer
www.jakesfarm.com