Two day Workshop in Chattanooga

Marcie Rosenzweig fullcircle at jps.net
Thu Mar 14 08:40:51 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

Crabtree Farms is hosting me to do two days of intensive workshops
Planning for Profit in Chattanooga, TN next Friday and Saturday.
We'll be doing

Farm Visions from Family Values - how to use your families values to
create your business in a way that sustains your family economically,
socially and protects your resource base.

Better Management Decisions through Recordkeeping - a look at what
records you need to keep for others and for yourself.  Working
through the production record feedback loops and fine-tuning your
operation.

Goal-Getting with Strategic Planning - how to set goals to get you to
your Farm Vision then how to break those goals down so you know how
to make daily decisions to get you to those goals.

Strategic Marketing plus a look at Dislay and Merchandising -
Learning the new vocabulary of marketing.  Looking at market segments
and channel strategies to reach those segments.  Forming community
collaborations to reach a greater market.
We'll also do some hands-on exercises with display and merchandising
for markets and farm stands.  How to make it look like you have more
than you do and vertical merchandising.

Those who have seen me in a workshop setting know I try to have a lot
of interaction in my workshops.  Because of the time allotted here,
we'll be doing some small group work as well as some form-based
personal work to help you come awy with a plan for next season and,
maybe, the next five years.  We encourage partners to come together.

To sign up, call

Vanessa Mercer
Crabtree Farms Of Chattanooga, Inc.
1000 East 30th St