AHhhhhh...My basil

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Fri Jun 21 11:31:31 EDT 2002

Allan, in my part of the country we don't plant basil until June this allows the soil and air temp to warm up enough to overcome most deficiencies, getting CA and K into any plant early in the spring is a challenge because root systems just don't want to grow in the cool soil. Most growers apply  Sul Po Mag into beds before planting. Chances are good that your plants will grow out of it now that we have hot weather...Bob.