Contract growers wanted

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Wed Jun 19 08:43:59 EDT 2002

I checked out this website and find it to be a scary thing. This is just
the next stage of GMO's-making pharmaceuticals from crops. Right now we
have a very hard time segregating GMO grains from conventionally raised
non GMO's in our food stream. I can only guess at what would happen if
insulin producing soy (which would not be edible) got into Taco Bell™
taco shells.

Granted, the website assures us that this co-mingling will never ever
happen, but Monsanto, Avantis et. al. also assured us the same thing and
they were dead wrong.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
									Voltaire (1694-1778)