Pole beahs

Marcie Rosenzweig fullcircle at jps.net
Mon Jun 17 08:07:05 EDT 2002

Hi Allan,

I've grown Fortex for years with great success. It produces really
quality virtually stringless, LONG, slender pods over a long season -
by far my best fresh "string bean."  I like this one so much I now
grow it in my kitchen garden.  A word of caution, however, these guys
don't can of freeze particularly well.  The very thing that makes
them great fresh and keeps them holding in the garden well- lack of
strings and low fiber - makes them unsuitable for "putting up." I
like Musica as a Romano.

Marcie
--
Marcie A. Rosenzweig