Insurance for Farm Delivery Vehicle?

Willie McKemie mckemie at austinfarm.org
Fri Jun 14 05:56:26 EDT 2002

> You'll probably find that neither your vehicle nor your cargo are
> actually covered by GEICO is you are using them in a 'business
> activity' that you are not specifically insured for.

I consider insurance to be a poor expenditure and would have none were
it not required to make my vehicles legal in this state.  So, I care
little of the actual coverage, I am just buying the little cards I need
to get registration and inspection stickers to keep the cops off of me
when I drive.  I will let sleeping dogs lie.

--
Willie