Garlic Scapes-A recipe

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Fri Jun 7 06:37:29 EDT 2002

I cooked up some scapes last night (along with one of our pastured
fryers-YUM!!). I cut them to green bean size and than sautéed them in
butter and salt for 6 to 8 minutes and during the last minute of cooking
I finished them off with about 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar. man, they
were good, and it was an amazingly simple recipe. Cooked on their own
they are very mild.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
									Voltaire (1694-1778)