congrats to Robert Farr

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Thu Jun 6 20:28:53 EDT 2002

Hey - thanks, Nan!

Lotsa work to get there - and lots more to go.

We've been planting more than 2,500 peppers, 200+ tomatoes, green stuff,
flowering stuff, herbs, etc., etc., etc.  And it was 90 degrees by 11:30
a.m. yesterday.

Enough of that for now - I'm going hiking!

Nan Johnson wrote:

> Hey Mr. Chile Man.......congrats to making the front page of Acres USA
> - folks, check it out!!! nandancing goats farmn. mississippi---
> You are currently subscribed to as: rbfarr at erols.com
> leave-market-farming at franklin.oit.unc.edu

Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160
The Chile Man

*  An organic farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas,
    mustards, and barbecue.
*  Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com

*  Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html

*  Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year.  See web site for
details!