flower subscription

Carole Pivarnik carole at tuliphillfarm.com
Wed Jun 5 01:57:28 EDT 2002

At 09:11 PM 6/4/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>She told me her trick was to buy out every nice vase in the second hand stores and
>present a beautiful bouquet in vase to several businesses in her resort town in
>greentreenaturals.com

thanks for that tip...I had doing that in mind, also. AND I have a free source of
vases cuz a dear friend of mine owns a large consignment/thrift shop to which
many many vases are donated and they just throw them out! So I asked her to
start saving them for me and she is...I have a huge box to go pick up already!

I had read about greentree naturals' pumpkin project somewhere else...what
a superb idea!

Carole