sunblock

wiediger wiediger at msn.com
Tue Jun 4 07:33:32 EDT 2002

Good morning!

Looks like another 90+ day here.  Great for hay making, and the thought of
all that sun brings up a question from us to the group:

As farmers, we are in the sun almost all day, almost every day.  We know we
should use sunblock, but all the ones we have tried have a lotion base, and
as soon as you start sweating (sweat, farmers??!!), they make you feel even
hotter - as if they block the pores or something.  Do any of you have a
favorite sunblock that is not lotion based ?

Thanks!!

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com