squash bugs

cross-r-ranch at juno.com cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Wed Jul 31 13:51:53 EDT 2002

Hmm..  Don't know about something being missing, but personally, I have
never had squash bugs bothering my crops, nor critters bothering my corn
and beans - maybe it's because I plant the three of them together as I
believe many Amerind tribes did.  The three together seem to support one
another in various ways and I have HUGE crops of beans and squash without
having to put up stakes for supporting them (since they grow up the
corn).

Heather R
cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.cross-r-ranch.freeservers.com/paidemail.htm
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all!  Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.