Certification and Recordkeeping

Robin & Steve Follette follette at ainop.com
Fri Jul 19 17:21:31 EDT 2002

>Anyone iterested in discussing the kinds of
>records to keep to enable good management decisions or the kinds of
>management decisions various records can assist you with, let's talk
>about it here so everyone can benefit.

I'm interested.  We've been selling pork, beef, turkey and other meats for
four years.  This is our first year with selling vegetables intentionally.
We've sold a few here and there in the past few years but nothing truly
productive.  This year is going well enough to plan on expanding next year.

I'm always interested in better ways to do this in a business-like manner.

Robin
Thyme For Ewe Farm, Maine