On Farm Selling

cross-r-ranch at juno.com cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Thu Jul 18 20:32:11 EDT 2002

Jim - I don't do it personally, but know folks who do.  They are located
about as far from a major highway as you are, and are advertised
primarily by word of mouth, yet have a good customer base nevertheless.
They do ONLY farm sales, no farmer's markets, no roadside stands, no CSA,
nada, other than the greenhouse w/converted shed for the actual purchase
area (cash register, seeds, pots/planters).  They do a whopping business,
and folks do respect their hours (10 am to 6 pm Mon to Sat, noon to 5 on
Sun.)

Heather R
cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.cross-r-ranch.freeservers.com/paidemail.htm
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all!  Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.