On Farm Selling

jjvaughn at juno.com jjvaughn at juno.com
Thu Jul 18 17:48:47 EDT 2002

We  are having more and more requests for on farm selling.  Does anyone
have a farm stand with limited hours?  We were thinking on Thursday
nights from 4 to 7, since we have markets on Tuesday and Saturday.
Will people honor the times or does this open the door for "I just needed
a few tomatoes" all the time.  We live 2 miles from two major highways,
but have feared we would lose our peace and quiet.

Jim

Jim and Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm
Eagleville, TN