bureaucratic BS

Goodfarmers at aol.com Goodfarmers at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 09:50:02 EDT 2002

Greetings,
Though I read the list often, I seldom write. However this subject stirs a
lot of feelings in me. We, after 25 years of being organic farmers, realize
that as small growers, (50 acres), we cannot comply with the paper trial
required which for us includes a record of EVERY sale. We have now happily
adapted a grower statement about our products being ECO-GROWN which we found
in the recent Fedco catalog. An anarchist at heart, I feel passionate about
participating in an alternative to the bureaucratic BS.
Cheryl- Rio Grande Community Farms