Garlic and Onions

wiediger wiediger at msn.com
Thu Jul 18 09:02:34 EDT 2002

No problems bolting.  Yes, bare root transplanting - directly from soil in
tunnels to soil outside.  They don't need hardening off - the tunnels are
unheated, so they are already hardened off.  It works really well, and
doesn't "steal" much of our winter production space.

Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com