Hoophouse flower grower

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Wed Jul 17 10:26:17 EDT 2002

I use 55% shade on a poly covered house and never get stretch, fans run nonstop and heat still builds up to 100 degrees, I have a mist that comes on every 15 minutes for 10 seconds that keeps plants very happy even on the hottest days
I have an uncovered house with 55% shade to grow my poinsettia crop in during the summer, never needs fans, the crop never streches...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.