What are you planting now?

cross-r-ranch at juno.com cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Mon Jul 15 22:17:07 EDT 2002

More greens crops (lettuce, romaine, spinach), more onion sets for more
fall onions, last crop of potatoes, beans, peas, early type corn for a
late fall crop, early squash for ditto, beets, carrots.  Whatever I can
find lying around that comes in in 70 days or less....i have lots of
space opening up righ tnow for new stuff.  Mix in some yummy compost and
plant!!!!

Heather R
cross-r-ranch at juno.com
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
http://www.cross-r-ranch.freeservers.com/paidemail.htm
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all!  Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.