Food processing

Jill Taylor Bussiere jdt at
Mon Jul 15 07:49:19 EDT 2002

In our state, jams and jellies are regulated, I believe.  Also, farms must
be licensed to sell eggs to restaurants and stores.  Until this year, one
could sell eggs without being licensed at farmers' markets and from the
home, but this past year that changed as well, and now eggs must be

So, it varies from state to state.
                        Jill, Wisconsin

More information about the Market-farming mailing list