20% Vinegar Herbicide

Adam Hainer anhainer at syr.edu
Thu Jul 11 14:28:16 EDT 2002

I'm curious what was your exact ratio? I read the patent report and they
used lemon juice, vinegar, and water...

I also was looking for 20% vinegar and all I came up with was 55gal drums
for 114.00 plus freight which would be quite expensive.

Can i get the address of the gallon you paid for? Did you mix water at all?

thanks,
adam