Cinnamon basil

Lucy Goodman goodows at infinet.com
Wed Jul 10 07:34:36 EDT 2002

I am growing Cinnamon basil this year and I have no idea what to do with
it. Cut it for the first time yesterday, took it to market. had lots of
folks ask what to do with it and I had no answer other than remembering
that 5 years ago, the last time I grew this, Laotian and Viet Namese
women would buy it. So I gave this vague answer of "You use it SE Asian foods".

So what are some good recipes/uses for this kind of basil?

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH

Looking for a CSA, Farmer's market or other venue for fresh local food?
Check out
http://www.localharvest.com

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong
									Voltaire (1694-1778)