Growing for Market

Nan Johnson nan at olemiss.edu
Mon Jul 8 12:39:33 EDT 2002

Opps, sorry not to have explained - thanks Lucy.  I second her praise for the publication and the web site.  I have been reading it for three years and find it absolutely the best investment - even gave a subscription as a wedding present recently to some growers! You can get practical information available nowhere else (except on this excellent listserve right here!!) -  I give thanks for editor Lynn and all the contributors of Growing for Market!!!!!

nan
dancing goats farm
n. mississippi