market scales

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Sun Jul 7 15:24:28 EDT 2002

I've just spent a frustrating bunch of time looking for an affordable "legal
for trade" scale for market.  Does anyone have any sources for scales - it
doesn't have to be computing and all - I'll probably only use them for
tomatoes - most everything is by the bunch, etc. now but I know I lose money
every year on tomatoes and they are our biggest money maker!  I'm trying to
avoid the $150 scales in Growing For Market unless that's the best I can do.

joan
windwalker farm