organic fly control

kim black fohat123 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 05:55:11 EDT 2002

 Joe,
I've heard that catnip is a good fly repelent. I have not tried it however but it couldn't hurt. I have tried garlic and hot peper (not directly on the cow of coarse) and they did not work at all for me.
Kim-LightMoon Farm
  Joseph Stuchlak <joeda at maqs.net> wrote: Does anbody have a source of organic fly control for a small herd of beef cows? Any ideas would be appreciated.                                Thank you,                              Joe Stuchlak                             Rustic Acres---
You are currently subscribed to as: fohat123 at yahoo.com
leave-market-farming at franklin.oit.unc.edu