Contract Growing

William McKay bmckay55 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 07:23:07 EDT 2002

I am not sure this is appropriate for this list, but if it is not, I guess
someone will tell me.

I distribute Italian vegetable seeds(to retail outlets in the Northeast and
mailorder throughout North America).  One of my customers(a mail order
garden customer) is the new product manager for a company in california that
packages salad mixes [I get the impression they do high end salads].  They
contract with a bunch of local growers.  They are interested in someone who
either grows Italian varieties or is willing to grow them.

So, if someone grows in California and is interested in talking to her, drop
me a note and I will forward her original message.  If someone does connect
and needs more information on various Italian greens, I will be glad to
provide it and work with you regarding what is more likely than not to work
in your particular growing climate.

If you are interested, do not respond to the hotmail address;  I get so much
junk mail with it that almost everything but a few items I have earmarked go
straight to the junk mail folder.  Drop me a note at bmckay at growitalian.com
   or bmckay at gis.net

Regards

Bill McKay in E. Massachusetts  and   www.growitalian.com    Distributor of
Italian Vegetable Seeds from Franchi Sementi, spa, Bergamo, Italy.  Seedsmen
since 1783.