Tomato marketing/packaging

Debbie Ferrell debbieferrell at our-town.com
Wed Jul 3 14:25:59 EDT 2002

Are you talking about the plastic containers similar to what strawberries
come in, or the wood baskets you see produce in at farmers markets?
I was in Tractor Supply last week and they have the wood baskets there, from
1/2 pint on up to pretty good size.
Debbie Ferrell
Tori's Toy Farm
Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Registered LaMancha & mini-Mancha Dairy Goats
Dublin, Texas
debbieferrell at our-town.com