Bulldog Tools was Spading forks

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Tue Apr 30 05:02:02 EDT 2002

I'd love to hear from British readers what they have to pay for a
standard  D-handle spade and fork from Bulldog in the U.K.

I'm also interested in hearing from anyone who knows of discount
pricing for these tools in the U.S. I had the joy of purchasing a
number of Bulldog Tools through the short-lived Record Tools a few
years back. Except for the wooden hay rakes, I've been extremely
happy with all of them.

-Allan Balliett
Loudoun Co, VA