Spading forks

pam at twinoaks.org pam at twinoaks.org
Mon Apr 29 11:05:28 EDT 2002

Several years ago I bought 3 of the Chinese green handled
spading forks from Lee Valley, and they have proved extremely
good. I got the three for the same price as one Ames brand fork.
One of the Lee Valley forks got left in the garden and run over by
the disks - one little scratch, otherwise fine. They are very strong.
One of the three finally got broken by our tallest gardener
(exceptionally tall) - it became a standing joke that he broke the
"unbreakable" fork.
Pam Dawling,
Twin Oaks Community, Louisa, Va 23093