Bait

Alex McGregor waldenfarm at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:35:36 EDT 2002

Our apprentice found the term in a book on garden pests when we were doing
research.  He said they're called that because they make a sound like a
whistle when threatened.  And we love the term, too!  Alas, the whistle pig
we caught never whistled; just stunk to high heaven!

We watched the movie "Groundhog Day" to celebrate the evening of the capture
& relocation.

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm