Earth Quake

jay gee jgj23 at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 21 12:58:28 EDT 2002

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:17:32 -0400, Ed Clifford wrote:

>I then stood up, that felt like I was on a boat, the
>ground kind of felt like it was water, no waves, just soft. I looked at the
>horizon and everything was just blurry,( I was looking for nuclear blast, I
>guess). Just as fast as it came, it was gone. It was then that my dog
>started barking, so much for a dog's perception.

I think your dog was enjoying the experience the same way
the "happy California cows" do in the cheese commercials
running out here.  They speak of earthquakes as "free foot
massages"  according to the ads <grin>.  The only problem
from the cows' perspectives, if we are to believe them, is
that the massages are too short.   ;-o

<smile>

Have a great week!

Jay Gee