Earthquake

Hook Family guldann at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 21 08:12:31 EDT 2002

 I am located just outside Worcester, Ma. about 30 west of Boston.
Yesterday early am I was catching up on reading email.  Then the chair I was
sitting in began to tremble.  In a split second I tried to figure out what
it was, I thought I was light headed, I thought someone was doing something
ruff in basement, I thought maybe construction near by was blasting.  Then I
noted the two cardboard boxes I had stacked next to chair (got to send my
sister stuff) and the top one was jigling.  I thought I wonder if this is an
earthquake.  About 20 years ago we had a similar one.  We lived in an
apartment I was asleep but my husband saw and heard the sliding glass door
shake.
Interesting I must say.  Nothing feel off shelves and it was not very long
an no aftershock.  Glad everyone is ok.  Beth