newbie needs help

sora sora at
Thu Apr 18 15:27:58 EDT 2002

Not a bad idea to check in with your local extension agent.  They usually have lots of terrific pamphlets and info on local bugs and pests and also list of what grows in your new area.  The Master Gardeners programs (usually sponsered by the County Extension)  are usually linked to the state university and can provide an enormous wealth of local information and contacts.

More information about the Market-farming mailing list