fertigation

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 11:41:53 EDT 2002

In a message dated 4/17/02 8:08:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
joan at windwalker-farm.com writes:

> Sometimes when it blows like this
> I just want to go out and scream!

This has been one ofthe most windy year I can remember.  Missed the rain last
night went north and south of us, Oh well.  Ive had to tighten the poly on
the hoophouses about once a week, It just keeps getting streched out, I'm
ready for this weather to straighten out a little bit.  Been a real hard
spring to plant and keep everything watered, than god for our really good
deep well but it' s at the 125' level so we have a way's to go on it yet.
Never have seen it go dry even when the place was full of cattle, but there
is always the first time for everything.

Phil from iowa