Newbie needs help

Margaret Wilson booldawgs at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 17 11:34:18 EDT 2002

Hi Sandra,
Your letter gave me a smile.  We are in the process of moving from the S CA
desert to 53 acres in SW Oregon.  We will have to compare notes in our
adventures.  I buy bermuda hay here to feed my animals and it sprouts up
everywhere I try to grow flowers  or? Try smothering in out with black
plastic when it is really hot weather.  Tilling it just spreads it for us.
I really hope I don't take it with me in the animals stomachs. It will be
awhile before we are market gardening/farming too.  I am feeling overwhelmed
but excited. Good luck
Margaret