fertigation

HackettShark at aol.com HackettShark at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 21:28:46 EDT 2002

In a message dated 4/16/02 4:45:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
joan at windwalker-farm.com writes:

> Having just gotten 9 - 150' rows covered with plastic mulch and drip hose -

Joan how did you anchor it down, the last two days of these high winds 35 to
55 gusts took care of all the plastic we had laid.  It is no fun cutting that
stuff out of my neighbors fences.  You did a better job laying by hand than
we did with equipment.  Hope you have had some rain this spring,we have only
had .02 since last Sept, and it is so dry that all we are planting in is soil
that works like sugar, has not been a fun experience.

Phil from Iowa