Desperately Seeking Bait

Sandy ddovala at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 07:59:10 EDT 2002

 Alex,
He is saving his appetite for some freshly transplanted leafy greens. I am VERY,VERY sure he won't eat anything else...except for the tips of my asparagus if he were in Ohio!
Sandy
  Alex McGregor <waldenfarm at sprintmail.com> wrote: I need some help to save the life of a groundhog. I need o know what
they like to eat. A huge one has established a burrow on the edge of my
rowing area and is a prime candidate for our "Wildlife Relocation
Program."

I have a large trap which I've baited with all the vegetables in our
refrigerator. Result: No hog in trap. The furry twerp must be
relocated before our leafy greens get transplanted next week or he's a
prime candidate for the old "hose connected to the tractor exhaust"
trick. (Eat hot CO, furry twerp!!!)

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm