Desperately Seeking Bait

Alex McGregor waldenfarm at sprintmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:46:27 EDT 2002

I need some help to save the life of a groundhog.  I need o know what
they like to eat.  A huge one has established a burrow on the edge of my
rowing area and is a prime candidate for our "Wildlife Relocation
Program."

I have a large trap which I've baited with all the vegetables in our
refrigerator.  Result: No hog in trap.  The furry twerp must be
relocated before our leafy greens get transplanted next week or he's a
prime candidate for the old "hose connected to the tractor exhaust"
trick.  (Eat hot CO, furry twerp!!!)

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm