clover and other cover crops

Steve Barnett earthly at att.net
Mon Apr 15 11:32:33 EDT 2002

Nan, thank you.  We are moving to a permanent cover crop system, to the
extent we can.  I saw the VT. address & that was my first thought, would it
cover concerns of a East Texas farmer.  We are planning to go north this
summer to pick up a harvester to save our own cover crop seed.  The price of
the combine can be saved many times over, we think.

Steve Barnett