Lights

Ed Clifford hmdrawrod at citlink.net
Sun Apr 14 08:58:02 EDT 2002

Jill:
    I would say yes. The more light a plant has the better. The only
exception to this is plants that require darkness to flower, i.e.:
poinsettia. I also assume that you are talking about just the starts. If a
plant was going to be left under the lights for an extended part of its life
I would worry about stress. I would guess the same as humans, you can grow,
spend hours partying into the night, and wake up at sun-up for work and do
it all over again,..... while your very young. If I tried that now I'd
break.
                        Ed