Peppers & Eggplant

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Fri Apr 12 09:37:11 EDT 2002

Don't sucker pepper plants, they are perfectly able to produce extra large fruit without suckering if you choose the right variety and space them at two feet appart in the row, pepper plants need all the leaf cover they can get to prevent sunscald which does more damage to peppers than insects and disease combined... Bob.