Clover

M McGuire Michael.McGuire at uvi.edu
Thu Apr 11 21:16:56 EDT 2002

Peaceful Valley Farms has a good selection of both
winter/summer/perennial/annual/legume/non-legume cover crops.  Their
catalog has great commentary on each of the different species.  They stock
lablab, a widely adapted summer legume, as well as numerous vetches.
Another great option for the summer is mucuna, though the seeds can be more
difficult to obtain.