Clover

JohnWages jwages at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 09:58:04 EDT 2002

We too are looking for living mulches to evaluate.  However, our climate
(northeast MS) brings special challenges.  Clovers tend to go dormant
during our hot, humid summers.  If anyone from the South has
recommendations (and seed sources!) for warm-weather covers (both
legumes, non-legumes; annual or perennial) worthy of evaluation, I would
be greatly appreciative.

John Wages
Tupelo, MS
jwages at earthlink.net