Dairy farmers

David M Guynn davecherylguynn1 at juno.com
Mon Apr 8 18:14:42 EDT 2002

I have found that it  seems that dairy farmers wine the most compared to
others that live off the land,(doing some form of gainful eployment ,that
requires dirt at one or more of the processes) .   A lumberman  that
isn't making any money just doesn't do it any more.
A nurseryman that isn't making any money just doesn't do it any more. and
so on

Just get a real job if you are not making any money.
I personally feel that they are making money . I have come to that
opinion because when you go to an auction they are always there .  Work
must not keep them too busy.

Also when you see them driving they always have a 	NEW PICKUP    I don't
so I must not be a farmer.  Bailers ,and combines are not cheep but they
are always getting a new one       Mayby their wife that works in town
bought it for them.

  Well that 'show it seems to me  DG