Post deregulation of the Dairy industry in Australia

jay gee jgj23 at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 6 11:00:28 EST 2002

Bob a.k.a. sunnfarm at netscape.net wrote:

>If you and others on this list want to be enlightened
>all you need to do is spend a day on any real farm
>you will quickly learn that things are not so black and
>white as the counter cultural alarmist press whould have
>you think, farm folk are always willing to tell the real side
>of the story...

Hi Bob,

Maybe you can help me out with a little background so
I don't make mistakes when visiting the farm.

First, what is a "real farm"?

Second, what is the "real side of the story"?

I'm a true believer in shades of gray, but have to
admit, in my experience, there's an awful lot of
black and white out there that people refuse to
recognize because of what some authority figure
tells them or because "that's the way it's been
done around here for generations."

No disrespect intended and thanks for a public reply...

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming